FOR REC SRL
Viale dell'Artigianato, 24 - 35010 Santa Giustina in Colle (Padua)
Disclosure under Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data subjects must be informed in advance regarding the use of their personal data, and the processing of personal data will be allowed only upon the data subjects having provided their explicit consent, save as otherwise laid down by law.
The Data Controller is
- FOR REC SRL, Viale dell'Artigianato, 24 - 35010 Santa Giustina in Colle (Padua), Tel. +39 049-0990-015, Fax +39 049-0990-490, email: email@example.com
Purpose of Processing
Personal data will be processed as part of FOR REC’s day to day business operations for administrative and accounting purposes, including:
- Compliance with tax and accounting obligations;
- Customer management (managing customers, managing contracts, orders, shipments and invoices, sanity and credit check);
- Supplier management (managing suppliers, managing contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices, selection depending on company needs);
- Sending information relating to new FOR REC products (newsletter), subject to your consent.
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data may be disclosed
External companies or individuals engaging in activities that are closely related or incidental to the management of business relations, such as:
- Financial institutes
- Consultants and independent contractors, whether as individuals or part of associations
- Internal mailing list operator (for the delivery of newsletters)
Personal data will be retained for a maximum period of 10 years following contract termination.
Data Subjects’ Rights
Data subjects have the right to request the Data Controller to confirm whether their personal data are being processed and, if so, they will be entitled to:
- Gain access to, request the correction, deletion or limitation of the processing of their personal data or object to such processing;
- Receive their personal data in a structured form which is commonly used and which can be read by an automatic device, and transfer such information to another data processor (data portability);
- Be informed of any automated decision-making process in place, including profiling;
- Be able to withdraw their consent, if given, at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to any such withdrawal;
- File a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Garante Privacy - http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524);
Users may, at any time and without the need to discharge any formality (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +39 049-099-0015) exercise their rights under the European Regulation as aforesaid by contacting the Data Processor or using the appropriate request form provided by the Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it.
Nature and consequences of failure to provide data
Failure to consent to the processing of and provide mandatory data for the purposes as described will make it impossible to provide, all or part of, the services and/or products to the data subjects. While providing your personal data for the delivery of the Newsletter is optional, your refusal to do so will not allow the service to be supplied.
Consent to processing
Upon your checking the box authorising the processing of personal data by www.forrec.it website by clicking here, we will consider your consent to subscribing to the Newsletter service as given and the relevant terms and conditions as accepted.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the processing completed in the period prior to any such withdrawal. In the event of breach, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant Supervisory Authority.
To learn more about this disclosure or any other privacy-related matter or should you elect to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, please contact email@example.com.